Samsung is going to launch its new phone named as Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and it is going to launch very soon maybe in march month only.
According to rumors, the following specifications will be there in the upcoming phone Samsung Galaxy Note 10 –
1) The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will feature 6.75″ (17.15 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels, 488 PPISuper AMOLED.
2) This phone will come with Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system.
3) If we talk about the camera of this phone so it will contain a dual 13 MP + 13 MP camera CMOS image sensor supporting a resolution of 4128 x 3096 Pixels and an 8MP front camera.
4) Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will be powered by 6GB of RAM together with Octa-core (2.7 GHz, Quad core, M3 Mongoose + 1.7 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55) processor.
5) As far as battery is concerned it will contain 4100 mAh, Quick Charging with USB Type – C port.
7) As far as storage is concerned it will contain 64 GB of ROM and can be expandable up to 512 GB through memory card.
6) Other features that will be on this phone are the Fingerprint sensor, Wireless Charging, and this device will be Waterproof.
Read More Of Our Article
- Realme 3 Pro – Price and Specification
- Nokia 8.1 Launched with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
- Top 5 Latest Mobile Games 
So, this article was about the upcoming phone Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Well, the features were not officially declared but it will very soon.